Church of the Holy Family
We are working with Church of the Holy Family on the design of a renovation and addition to their existing Parish Hall and other improvements to their beautiful campus. The original sanctuary was built in the 1950's. The church grew out of their space over the decades and had a new sanctuary designed by McClure Hopkins Architects and built in 2002. Our design clarifies the connection between the new Nave and former Parish Hall, includes much needed updates to mechanical and life safety systems, provides new gathering spaces, lets in more light, and enhances connections to the outdoors. Our overriding task is to accommodate the needs of the growing church family while responding to the Church's overall Vision for Ministry.
To learn more about renovating sacred spaces, contact us here.